Tiffany is away and I have her car and I got a lot of shit done today.
I got to shop with one of my best friends and grab lunch with her.
Then I went to target and bought all the home improvements:
1. Command hooks for the bathroom door for Tiffany’s towels because that poor girl has been hanging them anywhere and everywhere else
2. New shower curtain, liner and curtain hooks because I cannot begin to explain the frustrations of the old s-hooks that were rusted and caught on the rod and half the curtain would then fall like EVERY time I slid them
3. New floor mat and hand towel to match
4. Storage baskets for all my crap in the bathroom
5. An awesome find- a folding bookshelf on clearance for $35 and no assembly required, which I set up and finally hung my mirror over top. Now I can finish getting ready in the morning while Tiffany is using the bathroom!
All that and I grilled myself some pineapple white balsamic chicken and corn on the Cobb for dinner.